These General Conditions of Use will regulate the provision of services Las pléyades comercializadora internacional Ltda. (hereinafter, Ecohabs Santa Marta) will provide through this Website (hereinafter, the Website).
The data of Ecohabs Santa Marta is as follows:
- Owner: Las pléiades comercializadoras internacional Ltda.
- NIT: 900228195-2
- Address: Calle 15 #3-74 Historic Center of Santa Marta, Colombia
- Contact email: email@example.com
1.- Acceptance of the general conditions of use and access to the website
By contracting the services of the Website, Users accept these General Conditions of Use, which define the rights and obligations of Ecohabs Santa Marta and Users within the framework of the Website.
These are the only General Conditions of Use applicable to the use of the Website (without prejudice to the fact that particular conditions may exist for certain services) and to the contracting of services and replace any other conditions, except by prior agreement and in writing between Ecohabs Santa Marta and the User.
User registration will not be required to access the Website. However, in order to contract the services offered by Ecohabs Santa Marta, the User’s registration and acceptance of these conditions will be required before formalizing the corresponding payment.
2.- Purpose of the website
Ecohabs Santa Marta has developed this Website to offer Users a booking service for activities, excursions, circuits and guided tours in Colombia.
Ecohabs Santa Marta informs you that the activities, excursions, circuits and guided tours, as well as the transfers are services provided directly by third-party companies collaborating with Ecohabs Santa Marta (hereinafter , the Provider(s). Therefore, Senda Hotels IS LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO OFFERING THROUGH THE WEBSITE A BOOKING SERVICE FOR ACTIVITIES, EXCURSIONS, CIRCUITS, GUIDED TOURS AND TRANSFERS IN COLOMBIA, WHICH ARE EXECUTED DIRECTLY BY THE SUPPLIERS.
3.- Book at Senda Hotels and register on the website
In order to make reservations through the Website, Users will have to provide their personal data (name, surname, e-mail, telephone and mobile), or, where appropriate, the data of the person on whose behalf the booking is made. activity, excursion, circuit, guided tour, as well as transfers, so that Senda Hotels can make the reservation requested by the User.
By virtue of these General Conditions of Use, Users declare to provide true, exact, current and complete information about their identity, or, where appropriate, about the person on whose behalf the activity or transfer is reserved. In this sense, Users will be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to Senda Hotels and for any consequences that may arise from errors in the information provided.
4.- Specific conditions for booking activities, excursions and guided tours
The reservations that each User makes through the Website are subject to the specific conditions that apply to each activity, excursion, circuit or guided tour. The User can find these conditions in the description sheet of the Website for each of these services, as well as in the confirmation email sent by Senda Hotels once the reservation has been made.
4.1.- General conditions applicable to all reservations.
In general, the reservation of activities, excursions, circuits and guided tours promoted by Ecohabs Santa Marta through the Website is subject to the following conditions:
- The dates and times of the activities, excursions, circuits and guided tours published on the Website have been pre-established by the Suppliers and do not allow any type of modification in this regard. It would only be possible to modify the date and time of an activity, excursion and guided tour if the User has contracted a private service, in which case they will have to discuss this matter directly with Senda Hotels by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In any case, Senda Hotels’ response will depend on the applicable conditions of each Provider.
- Users may modify the details of their reservations as long as the conditions of the activity, excursion, circuit and/or guided tour allow it. In order to make this modification, the User will have to send an email to email@example.com detailing the change to be made.
- The minimum time in advance for each reservation varies depending on the activity, excursion, circuit and/or guided tour that you wish to reserve. This specific aspect can be seen in the tab of the activity itself on the Website. Senda Hotels informs you that it is not possible to book an activity less in advance than that indicated in the corresponding activity file.
To reserve an activity, excursion, circuit or private guided tour, please contact Senda Hotels by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservations that each User makes through the Website are subject to the specific conditions that apply to each activity, excursion, circuit or guided tour. The User can find these conditions in the description sheet of the Website for each of these services, as well as in the confirmation email sent by Senda Hotels once the reservation has been made.
4.2.- Specific conditions related to the information of the reserved activity, excursion, circuit and/or guided tour.
The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the information necessary to enjoy the reserved activity, excursion, circuit and/or guided tour will be in the confirmation email that Senda Hotels sends to the User once reservation made.
In the confirmation email, in addition to providing all the information on the reserved service, Senda Hotels may provide the User with a receipt or reservation voucher for the activity, excursion, circuit and/or guided tour contracted so that the User can present it to the Provider. prior to the start of the activity.
It is essential that Users are punctual and show up at the meeting point at the time and date indicated on their voucher, since all activities, excursions, circuits and guided tours are scheduled to leave at a specific time and it is not possible to modify start time.
If, once at the destination, the Users have any question in relation to the reserved service, and in particular, with the meeting point of the activity, excursion or visit, the Users may contact the Provider at the contact telephone number that appears on the voucher that Ecohabs Santa Marta gave you at the time of booking confirmation.
Ecohabs Santa Marta informs you that the Supplier may require you to deliver the voucher that accredits the reservation of the activity prior to the start of the activity. Ecohabs Santa Marta will not assume any responsibility if the User does not present said voucher to the Provider.
5.- Economic contracting conditions
The contracting of the reservation of the services of Ecohabs Santa Marta will be understood as formalized once the Users have completed and accepted the reservation form for the activity or circuit.
The prices will be those indicated by Ecohabs Santa Marta at the time of booking the activity or circuit chosen by the User. In general, Ecohabs Santa Marta makes full payment through the Website for the activity, excursion, guided tour, circuit and/or transfer reserved by the User. However, there are certain services whose Providers allow the User to pay a part of the total service at the time of booking and that, at the time of enjoying the activity, excursion, guided tour, circuit or transfer, the User makes payment of the remaining amount. In any case, this aspect depends on the conditions of each Provider.
These prices are expressed in Pesos, including taxes, and the total amount will be indicated at the time of final confirmation of contracting the service. Payment may be made by credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard) Redsys or iupay.
In general, Ecohabs Santa Marta will not apply discounts in the provision of its services, unless this is established in the conditions of the corresponding activity, excursion, guided tour, circuit and/or transfer.
After contracting the reservation, Users will receive a confirmation email where the payment of the contracted service will be confirmed.
Senda Hotels must be notified of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for the purchase or through the email email@example.com, in the shortest possible time so that Senda Hotels can carry out the appropriate procedures.
6.- Cancellation policy
Each of the services promoted by Ecohabs Santa Marta on the Website (activities, excursions, guided tours, transfers, circuits) has a specific cancellation policy, whichThe User may consult the confirmation email sent by Senda Hotels once the reservation has been made.
Therefore, each service will be subject to its specific cancellation conditions, which will establish the cancellation period and if there is any type of penalty or not.
In the event that the SUPPLIER does not have availability on the contracted date, Ecohabs Santa Marta will offer an alternative date or time to the client that must be accepted or rejected by the client. In the event that you do not receive a response within 72 hours to the proposed alternative, the reservation will be canceled and reinstated immediately.
In short, Senda Hotels will manage cancellations in accordance with the cancellation policy of each activity, excursion, guided tour, circuit and/or transfer.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ABOVE, AND THROUGH THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, USERS DECLARE HAVING READ AND EXPRESSLY ACCEPTED THIS CANCELLATION POLICY AND AGREE WITH THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS OF THE ACTIVITY, EXCURSION, GUIDED TOUR, TOUR AND/OR TRANSFER RESERVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
7.- Conduct on the website
Users undertake to make lawful, diligent, honest and correct use of all the information or content they have access to through the Website, and all of this under the principles of good faith and respecting at all times current legislation and these General Conditions of Use. In particular, but without limitation, Users must not:
- i. Register or communicate data that is not true, exact, complete and/or updated, or access the Website using the name, identifying data of another User or impersonate any person or identity.
- ii. Use the Website for fraudulent purposes, or related to criminal offenses or illegal activities of any kind.
- iii. Introduce or spread computer viruses that may cause unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems of the Website.
- iv. Use the Website to use or reuse unlawful, offensive, pornographic, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening material of any kind, or that violates copyright, trademark or confidentiality, privacy or any other right, or is otherwise insulting or objectionable to third parties.
- v. Download, send or distribute in any other way content or applications that may violate any legislation in force or that may infringe any right of any party.
Ecohabs Santa Marta reserves the right to deny any attempt to access the Website, in cases in which incorrect use of the Website occurs in accordance with the provisions of this clause.
8.- Opinions, comments, communications and other content
Users who have booked activities, excursions, guided tours, circuits and/or transfers through Ecohabs Santa Marta may publish their opinions and assessments on the Website.
To do this, Ecohabs Santa Marta will send an email to the User, when the activity, transfer or circuit have already finished, so that they can assess the experience and the service that has been provided by from Ecohabs Santa Marta
When Ecohabs Santa Marta receives the opinion and evaluation of the User, it will review it and publish it as soon as possible on the Website.
In any case, Ecohabs Santa Marta will publish the opinions of the Users as long as their content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invades the privacy of third parties, or is objectionable to another. mode for third parties, and provided that the content does not include advertisements or links to other websites and/or that the opinion does not correspond to the valued service.
In particular, Ecohabs Santa Marta reserves the right not to publish opinions whose content may include the following expressions:
- i. Discriminatory expressions: In no case will expressions that go against an individual and that violate the principles of the right to honor, personal and family privacy, self-image and dignity of the person be allowed. Any type of discriminatory publication is prohibited, whether for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- ii. Illegal Activities: Content that promotes illegal activities or incorporates obscene or defamatory content is not permitted.
- iii. Violence: It is expressly prohibited that the opinions contain expressiones that promote violence and/or include, without limitation, sexual violence or violence against animals and people.
- iv. Degrading content: Opinions or comments that are intimidating, threatening, degrading or that in any way promote violence against a person or a specific group are not allowed.
9.- Exclusion of liability
By way of example, but not limitation, Senda Hotels is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- i. Of the cancellations made out of term by the Users. Ecohabs Santa Marta will not be responsible under any circumstances for returning the amounts paid by its Users when they have not complied with the cancellation period established in the cancellation policy applicable to each service.
- ii. Of the delays or errors made by the Users to reach the meeting point of the activity, excursion, guided tour and/or reserved transfer. That is, Senda Hotels will not assume any responsibility if the User loses the activity or the reserved transfer due to lack of punctuality and/or for not being at the corresponding meeting point.
- iii. In the cases in which the Provider denies the User access to the corresponding activity, excursion and/or guided tour when the latter does not carry the corresponding voucher printed on paper and/or downloaded to their mobile phone (as required in each case by the Provider).
- iv. Of the damages and thefts that affect the Users and their property during the enjoyment of the activities, excursions, circuits and guided tours and/or during the journey of the contracted transfer service.
- v. Of the injuries, damages and accidents that the User may suffer during the enjoyment of the activity, excursion, guided tour, circuit and/or reserved transfer, as well as those injuries, damages and accidents suffered by the User prior to the service and that has prevented you from enjoying it.
- I saw. From the loss of flights, trains, buses or any other means of transport, as a consequence of not having arrived at the time suggested by the provider.
- vii. Of the meteorological conditions in which the Provider carries out the activities, excursions and guided tours reserved by the Users. Under no circumstances will Senda Hotels be responsible for these circumstances, so the service will be understood to be correctly provided.
- viii. Of the quality of the service provided by the Suppliers.
Likewise, Ecohabs Santa Marta does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from access or use of the content or the Website. Among others, and by way of example and not limitation, Senda Hotels is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- x. Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents, as well as for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Website.
- xi. Of technical failures attributable to third parties or to causes of force majeure that prevent the correct functioning of the Website.
- xii. Cases of force majeure, understood as the failure, suspension or interruption of the services or use of the Website, as a consequence of the blocking of the Internet network, actions or omissions of third parties, or any other causes or circumstances independent of the will of Senda Hotels that prevent the normal use of the Website.
- xiii. The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of these General Conditions of Use, or to good faith, of the Website, by Users.
Ecohabs Santa Marta reserves the right to initiate the legal actions that correspond to it by right against the Users, as a consequence of the commission of the acts described in this section, and in general, for the breach of these General Conditions of Use.
10.- Intellectual property
10.1.- Intellectual and Industrial Property related to the Website owned by Senda Hotels.
All rights to the content, design and source code of this Website and, in particular, including but not limited to, all rights to the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names, data that are included on the Website and any other intellectual and industrial property rights are owned by Ecohabs Santa Marta, or by third parties that have expressly authorized Senda Hotelsfor their use on the Website.
For this reason and by virtue of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the legal provisions in force on the matter (in hereinafter, “Intellectual Property Law”), as well as in Law 17/2001, of December 7, on Trademarks and the complementary legislation on intellectual and industrial property, the reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution is expressly prohibited. , public communication, including the method of making available, all or part of the contents of the Website, in any medium and by any technical means, unless expressly authorized in writing by Ecohabs Santa Marta strong>.
Ecohabs Santa Marta does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind over its intellectual and industrial property rights or over any other property or right related to the Website, and in no case will it be understood that the access and browsing by Users implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by Ecohabs Santa Marta.
Any use of these contents not previously authorized by the User will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10.2.- Intellectual Property related to the opinions of Users published on the Website.
Since the Website allows the publication of opinions, Users grant Senda Hotels a universal, unrestricted and free license for the use, distribution, public communication, adaptation and reproduction of said opinions. Through the aforementioned license, Ecohabs Santa Marta may transform, adapt and, ultimately, use the opinions of Users for advertising and promotional purposes on the websites and social networks owned by Senda Hotels.
Ecohabs Santa Marta reserves the right to make as many modifications as it deems appropriate in these General Conditions of Use, in which case Users will be notified in advance. These modifications will be valid from their publication on the Website.
12.- Safeguard clause
All the clauses or extremes of these General Conditions of Use must be interpreted independently and autonomously, the rest of the stipulations not being affected in the event that one of them has been declared null by a judicial sentence or final arbitration resolution. The affected clause or clauses will be replaced by another or others that preserve the effects pursued by the General Conditions of Use.
13.- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
These General Conditions of Use will be governed by Spanish law. In case of dispute over the interpretation, execution or validity of these General Conditions of Use, the Courts and Tribunals of the User will be competent.
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, regarding the resolution of online consumer disputes, Senda Hotels also informs you that, in In the event of a dispute, Users residing in the European Union may go to the “Online Dispute Resolution Platform” developed by the European Commission, in order to try to resolve out of court any dispute arising from the provision of services by Senda Hotels.
To access the “Online Conflict Resolution Platform” you can do so through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
In any case, Ecohabs Santa Marta confirms to the User that he has a Complaint Form through which you can make any complaint or claim in relation to the services provided by Ecohabs Santa Marta< /strong>